Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Pregnant - Anxious - Zoloft?  (Read 403 times)

Offline MissMurphy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pregnant - Anxious - Zoloft?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 06:31:20 PM »
Thanks bababel, very reassuring :)

My last pregnancy was the same, it was like a calm came over me and I was ecstaticly happy all the time... Maybe it was the excitement of a first baby.... Its certainly not like that this time unfortuntaley. But yes zoloft is def making the ride easier, I just have to keep telling myself that.
Bookmark and Share

Offline forever young

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 07:32:06 PM »
I can understand what you are going thru. I am having a time getting on Zoloft in the last 6 wks I have gotten to 100 mgs been there for 2 wks Tues.  It has really been up and down. I have such physical symptoms like you said miss murphy they will be in my chest and my head feels funny. then another time they will be weak spells. I keep thinking it is something physical wrong with me but I have had blood test seen a heart dr. blood work I don't know which other way to go. I want to go screamy to the ER. I had what I thought was a panic attack driving home last Frid. I haven't had many in a long time. I got tight in my chest heart racing and feeling scared but I didn't have that run for the hills feeling. it scared me I kept thinking I need to go to the hospital.  I will be fine I kept driving and after I got home it took an hour for it to go away.  my blood pressure was up a little like 154/78  heart rate was 102.  If I new it was just anxiety but there is that doubt. am I on a not high enough dosage and has it not been long enough to tell yet? I see the pdr in 2 wks. I want to get on the right dose so I can get better.
Bookmark and Share

Offline insights

• Rec's: 103
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 08:27:07 PM »
am I on a not high enough dosage and has it not been long enough to tell yet?

It might be either or both. The increase dose will probably need several more weeks to become fully effective so I think you should wait at least until you see your doctor in two weeks before considering increasing it.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline MissMurphy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 06:43:35 AM »
Yes I have those feelings of increased anxiety too, still after being on zoloft for 6 weeks. Some days are a lot worse than others, but gladly I'm having a good relaxed day today and enjoying it while it lasts.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: