Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Yellow Stool {TMI} help!!!!!  (Read 551 times)

Offline amyjeannie

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yellow Stool {TMI} help!!!!!
« on: June 27, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
I'm freaking out! Today I had to go to the restroom and I went and it ended up being like half diarrhea/normal chunks (sorry I know this is gross). I know it's gross but I always check to make sure there isn't any blood in there and today I looked and it looked fine but then I wiped and it looked really yellow on the toilet paper. I immediately went to google and freaked because they said that yellow stool is a medical emergency and has to do with the gallbladder. I was just at the doctor and I told her that there had been two times where I had gone out to eat and then immediately had to go diarrhea like three times within the hour I had eaten. She said it was my gallbladder and I would have to watch what I was eating. I'm so freaked out right now! The stool didn't even look yellow until I wiped but I had already flushed so there's no going back to see it now! ANY IDEAS??????
Bookmark and Share
Philippians 4:4-9

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Yellow Stool {TMI} help!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 04:19:05 PM »
I had this 2. Im afraid tbh. I hope everything is fine for both of us
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsdmilkman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
Count me in on this one. Im having this too, along with ribbon stools, diahrrea off and on, small pieces stool.
Bookmark and Share

Offline amyjeannie

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 04:30:30 PM »
I know diarreha is a symptom of anxiety but why would ours be yellow??? I'm really scared something is wrong and I'm gonna die! Worst part? I just had it...AGAIN! 2nd time in 2 hours! I'm freaking out! I'm only 21!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsdmilkman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 04:37:01 PM »
Do you want to text me? I can pm u my number.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsdmilkman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 04:39:57 PM »
U gotta calm down. Take a deep breath.
Bookmark and Share

Offline amyjeannie

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 04:48:49 PM »
What if it's pancreatic cancer??????
Bookmark and Share

Offline musicgirl

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »
I have had this same thing, and only since I've been diagnosed with anxiety. From what I've read, it's normal. I told my doctor about it and he wasn't concerned at all. He said the only time he's concerned is if it's black or white.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsdmilkman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 04:55:45 PM »
Hows your blood sugar? Ive read pancreatic cancer messes with your blood glucose numbers
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 08:20:43 PM »
It must be yellow stool Friday because I have it too :)

I would worry if it weren't for the fact that although I'm a total hypochondriac I eat like crap and shove del taco, little Caesars and miller Highlife (champagne of beers ;), and all kinds of other crud in my stomach.. Then I worry all the time about everything.

Could be dies and food coloring or just stomach stuff which is completely normal.

Reminds me if when I ate booberry cereal during Halloween and had a movement which looked just like yoda..  And if you drink a liter of blue Gatorade you're sure to have a surprise..

I'm back to worrying about one tonsil being larger than the other along with little belly cramps and little tingle feelings on my calves..  But I'm not going to worry anymore today.  Actually I'm going to have a nice little shot of Jim beam and enjoy my Friday night with my wife and some friends.  Once in a while you just got to say "two tears in by bucket, fU&k it"..
Bookmark and Share

Offline amyjeannie

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
My blood sugar is high and I'm almost 'pre-diabetic' but that's because I'm overweight by 100 pounds AND diabetes runs in my family. I'm just freaked out. I read on another post here that 77 people in my age group die every year from pancreatic cancer. The worst part is they didn't say if that was in the USA or the entire world! If it's the entire world, well I'm still freaked out but my hypochondriasis tells me, "Amy, though you're 21 you're still part of that 77!" So yeah, freaking out. Also I did some Dr. Google research which I haven't done in a while and it said that abdominal pain is a sign of pancreatic cancer and I don't have pain but I have discomfort when I am sitting. How weird is that? It's pretty much only when I'm sitting or laying on my stomach. I need help man!
Bookmark and Share

Offline LASD

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 09:29:24 PM »
I had yellow stools when I had mono. Lasted about a week. However I get them off and on still. A couple weeks ago it was pure green. That one was amusing
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lars Thorwald

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »
77 deaths in your age group of millions??? I'm a betting man and will wager that you don't have it and won't die of it. It's a relatively rare disease. Take care.
Bookmark and Share
"For days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off." --Johnny Carson

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 09:40:18 PM »
I've had yellow stools, too. And I mean YELLOW!!! I've also had Green. And Pink. Yes, Pink.

turns out the Pink was from too much watermelon sherbet.

When I had the yellow ones, I did get tested and nothing wrong. The doctor wasn't concerned but I got tested anyway, and all was fine. Turned out it was a combination of things I was eating and anxiety. I do have allergy issues and sometimes the mucus goes into the stomach and can turn the stools different colors, including white!

My physician explained that any difference in stool softness/hardness/color is actually called Diarrhea.

He said diarrhea is not just watery stools, but any change in the stool, be it color, firmness, number of times, etc.

Think of it this way. One day you wake up with a cold that you didn't have the day before.

Today you pooped yellow that you didn't have yesterday. But, you're worrying about it. Think of it as a cold. It will pass. For real.

I know from past experiences I used to really worry about every color change. Until my doctor set me straight. I trust him. He also said that nerves can definitely change the color/consistency and amount of stool (diarrhea) that we have. Please know that you are not alone. And that you are fine.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 09:44:36 PM »
I've had yellow stools, too. And I mean YELLOW!!! I've also had Green. And Pink. Yes, Pink.

turns out the Pink was from too much watermelon sherbet.

Wow - if I had pink stools I think my heart might just stop for a little bit...  Wow..  Then I may laugh even.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: