Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Wow....im so confused  (Read 98 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Wow....im so confused
« on: June 27, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
ok,,,wow im so confused--- symptoms lately have been ONE LITTLE SPOT on my throat hurting (when i swallow, and do other cretain things).... also, ear pain--- protruding to the side of my head. I've been to the ER and Dr said ohhh virus, no strep fluid in ears etc.

TODAY=-------- so weird I woke up at 5 am showered, and got ready for work. I still had an hour to kill before leaving for work-- so  I set my alarm for 6:50 and went back to sleep. I woke up just puttered around for a minute and left the house--- THE WHOLE WAY to work I'm looking at the car clock AND my phone clock SEEING that its 7:15, 7;30, then 7:45 etc....I have to be in work at 8. I came in at 8:45!!!!! finally realized the real time when i got into work!!! im so confused. I'm under ALOT of stress and have had very little sleep lately.

please someone talk me down!!! im thinking my throat to ear to head pain is something of the brain ? or a mini stroke? what the hell!!??
Bookmark and Share

Offline vardnas

• Rec's: 98
    • Poke This Member
Re: Wow....im so confused
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:19:26 AM »
I'm under ALOT of stress and have had very little sleep lately.

This is your answer.

So, so often, we anxious types love to make connections between symptoms that have no connection. A sore throat + ear pain for sure sounds like a virus or allergies—hell, sometimes I get that combo for no real reason.

Being confused about the time—that's stress. Those little mix-ups, reading things incorrectly, I feel like that all falls under the derealization/depersonalization feelings that often come with long-term chronic stress. I've had it too—staring at something for so long and just not being able to make sense of it. I know it's weird and a little scary, but believe it or not it's actually on of your brain's protective measures.

ALL stress and anxiety symptoms are you body's way of letting you know that you need to take steps to calm down. Your CNS is over-excited, and a reactive state just means that it's trying to expel some of that excess energy. Continuing to react fearfully will just keep you in a state of anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Tags: