Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Can it EVER go away??  (Read 166 times)

Offline soccer38

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Can it EVER go away??
« on: June 27, 2014, 12:15:07 AM »
I have never done anything like this. Its been years and it just seems to wax and wane and get worse and worse. Its disheartening.
Bookmark and Share

Online Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can it EVER go away??
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 01:42:27 AM »
Hi Soccer38 :action-smiley-065:

Welcome to the forum, you might want to look at the different sections and find which section you are having issues with,

What are you feeling, your symptoms, - can you share in more detail... what you are experiencing?

Can it Ever Go Away?  - In 99.9 % of cases of anxiety, depression, and etc.  My answer = YES  :grinning-smiley-003:

With the amount of tools and resources we have in today's age, if you are willing to take action - your future will always be bright !

:nature-smiley-016:

Again, welcome aboard, we are are glad you joined us  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Online braves0042

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can it EVER go away??
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »
I have faith that it can. If you believe in yourself to get past this all and you are willing to fight this beast head on you can accomplish anything. Granted it will take time to fully overcome all of this, but ultimately you will eventually beat this. I believe that you can and so does everyone else on this board. In the words of John Cena: Never give up.  :happy0151: Also take lots of vitamins and supplements such as magnesium and zinc etc because they can help overtime.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: