Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scariest Symptom I've ever had cannot stop worrying  (Read 192 times)

Offline lilmsflynn

• Rec's: 3
  • Just remember to keep breathing...
    • Poke This Member
Scariest Symptom I've ever had cannot stop worrying
« on: June 26, 2014, 09:34:29 PM »
It's been a while since I posted but I have been very unwell. I have spent
most of the last few months in and out of Doctors , hospital and A&E. Three times this week alone! I have been getting horrendous abdominal pain , more of an extreme heaviness and pressure. Recent colonoscopy clear I do have ibs but with different symptoms. My left leg has been heavy and numb for 4 months and weakness in arms I have spinal stenosis so could be cause, seeing neurosurgeons in September! The problem is I am getting the most horrid numbness and heaviness in my abdomen , chest up to neck  and left leg every time I lie down. It gradually gets to the point where it is so bad and I have to get up fast. Feels like the strangest numbness will cause serious breathing problems if I don't . I cannot breathe with this pressure. I'm afraid I have done strange abdominal clotting or even a small tumour which when I lie flat presses on something. I can no longer think straight I'm in fear 24/7 doctors have no idea what it is and have been throwing around some pretty random ideas. None of them agree and all the while I think I'm dying . I cannot accept this is anxiety as it just won't stop and only is bad when lying down. I feel the drs will be too late in diagnosing me but they just keep sending me home to watch and wait . I need some advice , words of wisdom etc as I am at a loss as I am so scared that any moment something will get me. I'm exhausted as well . I cannot spend another day at hospital not knowing
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scariest Symptom I've ever had cannot stop worrying
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:28 PM »
Sounds like it could be tense out of shape muscles

Is the pain a surface pain or very deep?
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scariest Symptom I've ever had cannot stop worrying
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »
A number of years ago, my friends wife went to the ER as she was in extreme pain from her neck to below her navel. She was in the hospital for a few days and multiple tests were run and noting was ever found. A client of mine woke up one morning and the right side of her body was numb and she was a bit dizzy. She went to the ER right away and multiple tests were done and nothing was found. It has been 6 months now and she still has the numbness. She is still seeing doctors and she is working her regular job. The new theory is either a virus or MS.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: