Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Shaved my head - now i have a headache? also a huge huge cavity tho.  (Read 95 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Hi guys. Today i shaved my head. I irritated the skin on top and so that burns... but now i have a headache. I can't tell if the headache is due to the shaving, or the large cavity I found in one of my teeth today. It's so deep that I can stick my finger nail all the way in, in the molar tooth, and it could still go further if I had a longer fingernail. But I'm also treating a sinus infection with antibiotics...

Please tell me I don't need to go to the hospital... I sometimes getting a stabbing pain in my head but other then that...
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shaved my head - now i have a headache? also a huge huge cavity tho.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »
You should go to the dentist as soon as possible to get it fixed (the cavity) for it can get way worse, as for the headache, it has nothing ro do with your bald head now but it's from the cavity, hair has nothing to do with headaches unless you have long hair which weights too much, but you don't so it seems as if it's the cavity, you should get treatment for it PandaNinja, for your own health.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shaved my head - now i have a headache? also a huge huge cavity tho.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
You should go to the dentist as soon as possible to get it fixed (the cavity) for it can get way worse, as for the headache, it has nothing ro do with your bald head now but it's from the cavity, hair has nothing to do with headaches unless you have long hair which weights too much, but you don't so it seems as if it's the cavity, you should get treatment for it PandaNinja, for your own health.

Yeah i'm seeing a dentist on wednsday. 
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Tags: