Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Eyes? Please help  (Read 85 times)

Offline Lam123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Eyes? Please help
« on: June 26, 2014, 02:15:40 PM »
I had a watery and achy eye the other day, went to the eye dr and she didn't find anything wrong, gave me drops to keep it clean and that's it, next day it was feeling better. A few days later, now the other eye is watery and achy, do I go back to the eye dr? Anyone have this symptom?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Pink Cat

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Eyes? Please help
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »
I think random things are alright to ignore.  :)  If the same eye was hurting non-stop for a long time, I'd say you might want to see an eye doctor to figure out if there's anything wrong with it and how to make you feel better.  Your eyes hurting a couple of times is nothing to worry about.  If it keeps hurting and causes you a lot of discomfort then maybe go back and see if they have any ideas about what might be causing it.  If there is something wrong it can't be very serious if it goes away so easily.  :) 
Bookmark and Share
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and spiders.

Online Lunatone

• Rec's: 21
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Eyes? Please help
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 06:07:18 PM »
Nah you should be fine. This one time, I had these huge headphones, the kind with the coiled cord and a huge stereo jack. I pulled it out from under my chair, and it spurng up and hit me in the eye. Ow.

But I only needed to go to the eye doctor once. I got to wear an eye patch for a week!

Long story short, unless it starts oozing something unusual or becomes incredibly painful or blurred, you shouldn't worry about it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: