Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New to the forum but worried about symptoms I am having. Anyone have this simil  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Do a brain MRI and spine MRI, look for lesions. I have/had all those symptoms and got the tests and I'm clear. It's anxiety. You keep coming on here worrying, thus feeding the cycle. Get all the tests done, it will suck once all the bills come lol.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm trying not to freak out, but its just starting to eat away at me.  A part of me wants to do the MRI and another part doesn't as I am afraid I will get bad news. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
At least you'll know
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yea I guess.  I am hoping it's just anxiety.  I woke up today with no nerve issues as of right now but the amittyrplyine might still be in my system.  If it was MS I must have a really progressing one as both arms had issues within a week of each other and then my legs a couple weeks later.   But wouldn't ms show muscle weakness in my arms after the stuff I had been though?  I mean the emg came back negative for carpel tunnel and I was told my muscles were normal or better than normal
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well I was doing good for the most part today with the usual nerve pain everywhere every so often but had a mad rush at cvs and now I have a huge headache on the right side of my brain and facial twitches every so often.   Definitely feel like breaking down at this point. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well thanks to everybody on here for giving me opinions/advice.  I saw my doctor today and said with 100% that what I have is anxiety and has given me a referral to see a psychologist.   He said I might ultimately need a psychiatrist but that would be later on.  He recommended I started to work out at least a few times a week, and to start relaxing a bit and not letting work/life get to me.  He also increased the dose of my anti depressant from 25mg to 50mg and said to see him again in a month so we can go over the results.  He is a great doctor for sure as he spent at least 25 minutes- 40 minutes explaining things to me and asking how I am doing, and what maybe causing all the anxiety.  He genuinely does care to know how his patients are doing, which is is something I respect, and have never seen before from a doctor.  Most doctors I have seen, would spend no more than 10 minutes with you.  Thanks again guys!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Good news!  No go enjoy the weekend and be worry free!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Natsab87

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
I am very anxious hence being on this forum! and I suffer with the same. I sit typing at a pc all day as i'm a medical secretary (also not great for a ha sufferer)! I have a numb left tingly arm that goes down the ring finger and little finger. I also get a number tingly face on the right side. I was told it was all anxiety related. I have all the other typical anxiety symptoms; headaches, palpitations, chest pains, shortness of breath like I can't get enough air, tingling extremeties, brain fog, depression, fatigue etc etc.. so unless I have MS, a brain tumour and a heart problem.. I guess they're all pinned on anxiety! I know this but it's hard to actually make myself believe it! Have been suffering from anxiety for a pretty long time now and it's debilitating!

Nice to know we can all help eachother and reassure!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: