Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New to the forum but worried about symptoms I am having. Anyone have this simil  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I wish I had MS. I'm tired of not knowing the root cause of this.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I wish I had MS. I'm tired of not knowing the root cause of this.

How long have you had this problem for?  SO I woke up today with slight jolts every so often and some itchyness but not as bad as yesterday.  So maybe this really is anxiety and not MS?
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I do feel a lot better today so I guess it is anxiety.  I have little to no prickly jolting feelings through out my body.  I don't think ms would come on and leave every other day or every other hr
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I do feel a lot better today so I guess it is anxiety.  I have little to no prickly jolting feelings through out my body.  I don't think ms would come on and leave every other day or every other hr

Since you're feeling good today, get out there and ride the good feeling wave.  Listen to some awesome music and try to go through the day without worrying. It will be a big challenge, but if you can make it one day without the worry, it's a big feat.  I'm going to prep for beer making today!
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yea I might of spoke too soon.  I feel good overall but the last hr I have been getting a slight burning sensation in both arms and occasionally my legs
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well it's still early in the day so don't give up...  And even if you feel some things, get out and have fun anyhow! Distract yourself for long enough and maybe you'll even forget about the symptoms.  Just give it a shot.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well I made it through work but still getting nagging  pains in my legs every so often and now my fingers at times.  I really don't know if this is anxiety.  It seems to fit MS more than anxiety. = (
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
It's definitely anxiety.

I agree with the other poster, the day is young, you can still get out and do something, take your mind off of it. The worst thing we can do is focus and over analyze things. We literally can bring these feeling onto ourselves.

While we all have different symptoms, our thought patterns are similar and we get "stuck" thinking on the one thing/symptom that's going on.

I find that re-focusing works ...but it must be practiced ....until we can retrain our brains to think positively  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I would love to believe its only anxiety but it can't be.  I mean  the jolts of nerve pain, the headaches, the  burning sensation in my shins that comes and goes(not shin splint pain), muscle twitches in the biceps and legs, and pressure on the left side of my head are more in common with MS than Anxiety.  It sucks as this is one disease I'd rather not live with.  I'd rather have RA like the one doctor diagnosed me with, than MS.  =(
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
took a nap but woke up to twitching in my lower right side chin.   Also twitches in my left side of the neck
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Do a brain MRI and spine MRI, look for lesions. I have/had all those symptoms and got the tests and I'm clear. It's anxiety. You keep coming on here worrying, thus feeding the cycle. Get all the tests done, it will suck once all the bills come lol.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm trying not to freak out, but its just starting to eat away at me.  A part of me wants to do the MRI and another part doesn't as I am afraid I will get bad news. 
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
At least you'll know
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yea I guess.  I am hoping it's just anxiety.  I woke up today with no nerve issues as of right now but the amittyrplyine might still be in my system.  If it was MS I must have a really progressing one as both arms had issues within a week of each other and then my legs a couple weeks later.   But wouldn't ms show muscle weakness in my arms after the stuff I had been though?  I mean the emg came back negative for carpel tunnel and I was told my muscles were normal or better than normal
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well I was doing good for the most part today with the usual nerve pain everywhere every so often but had a mad rush at cvs and now I have a huge headache on the right side of my brain and facial twitches every so often.   Definitely feel like breaking down at this point. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: