Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New to the forum but worried about symptoms I am having. Anyone have this simil  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Leah.... You and me buddy :( lol
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Idk if ms burning and jolts of nerve pain would come and go like mine is doing
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Finally got the burning pain to go away but I'm getting a jolt in my rightvtesticle every so often. Really hurts
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Stupid nerve jolts are killing me.  How does anxiety cause nerve jolts?
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anyone know how to get the burning jolts to go away?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety is getting the best of you. No googling, try to occupy your mind, stop obsessing with the pains or it won't leave. I know, harder than anything to do. You have to force yourself to try.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
I used to get numb arms/hands all the time. At the same time. Made me crazy but that was before I was diagnosed with anxiety....

the leg thing- shin splints? I get them even when I'm not running or walking.

The arm thing turned out to be anxiety. I no longer get those symptoms.

However, when I' m tense? I will get shin splints....that sharp, tight pain in the calves that feels like I ran a marathon without training!!! I find that a good soak in the tub gets rid of the shin splints quicker.
Remember, when we're tense we seem to tense our entire bodies. Some people get neck pain, shoulder pain, etc.

I call it "tense-o-metrics". I have good muscle tone from all of this anxiety.  :action-smiley-065:

if you don't feel like soaking in a tub ...take a shower and if you have a hand held shower head, you can concentrate the massage feature onto your calves. It will work wonders.

Another things for nerve pain or any pain? Topricin cream. It's not menthol or anything, no smell. All natural and...not sticky and won't stain. Put it on dry, clean skin ....it works for all kinds of pain, it's been around for years. I only found out about it 8 months ago. It's great stuff. Amazon has the best price for it. I even use it for headache. Just a little bit on my forehead.

Good luck to you.  :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety is getting the best of you. No googling, try to occupy your mind, stop obsessing with the pains or it won't leave. I know, harder than anything to do. You have to force yourself to try.

Yes you are probably right!  I'm sorry just so scared that this might be  MS and I REALLLLLLY don't want MS.  But I can't see realistically having one hand go numb/tingle, then the hand and wrist cramp up so bad I couldn't use them to eat or drive for 2 weeks or so, and to have it go into the left arm as well.  Now this past week I have shin splint like pain, jolts of pain in various spots like my testicle, my right thigh, in my shins/ legs, and occasionally in my arms.  This leads me to think its a disease and not anxiety.  I also have some jolts of pain in individual fingers at times, plus itchyness and prickly feelings in the arms at time.  Mostly when I go ina  cold store or ac.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I used to get numb arms/hands all the time. At the same time. Made me crazy but that was before I was diagnosed with anxiety....

the leg thing- shin splints? I get them even when I'm not running or walking.

The arm thing turned out to be anxiety. I no longer get those symptoms.

However, when I' m tense? I will get shin splints....that sharp, tight pain in the calves that feels like I ran a marathon without training!!! I find that a good soak in the tub gets rid of the shin splints quicker.
Remember, when we're tense we seem to tense our entire bodies. Some people get neck pain, shoulder pain, etc.

I call it "tense-o-metrics". I have good muscle tone from all of this anxiety.  :action-smiley-065:

if you don't feel like soaking in a tub ...take a shower and if you have a hand held shower head, you can concentrate the massage feature onto your calves. It will work wonders.

Another things for nerve pain or any pain? Topricin cream. It's not menthol or anything, no smell. All natural and...not sticky and won't stain. Put it on dry, clean skin ....it works for all kinds of pain, it's been around for years. I only found out about it 8 months ago. It's great stuff. Amazon has the best price for it. I even use it for headache. Just a little bit on my forehead.

Good luck to you.  :spineyes:

I might try that cream, thanks!  I just don't know if this is really due to anxiety or if I do have MS and I fear that big time!  I wouldn't want to live if I have that disease.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
You're going to love that cream.

I honestly don't believe you have MS at all.

Our bodies become so hyper aware of any little change that when something feels good...we miss it!

It's all about retraining the brain. Some of us have become conditioned to thinking the worst that it becomes a nasty habit......

We doubt every thing we feel...and only believe the worst of what we think ...
Bookmark and Share

Tags: