Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anybody have daily Nausea?  (Read 104 times)

Offline Dragi316

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Anybody have daily Nausea?
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:14:50 PM »
Well for the last 6 months I've been dealing with stomach pains off and on and a bad fear of Stomach Cancer or Pancreatic Cancer. I was doing better the past 3 weeks until last week when I started to get a nausea attacks daily. I don't vomit but it feels like I'm going too. It's freaking me out I have something sinister or something. Anybody deal with this before?
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anybody have daily Nausea?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 10:20:30 PM »
Well for the last 6 months I've been dealing with stomach pains off and on and a bad fear of Stomach Cancer or Pancreatic Cancer. I was doing better the past 3 weeks until last week when I started to get a nausea attacks daily. I don't vomit but it feels like I'm going too. It's freaking me out I have something sinister or something. Anybody deal with this before?

I use a green smokable plant to deal with my nausea but I won't get into that or it's superb effectiveness of relieving these symptoms.

What I will say is that I always wake up with a ton of nausea. I never really want to eat until 11 or noon. I have a stomach condition that hasn't been diagnosed yet but it's quite painful and it makes eating so crappy because everything hurts as it goes down.

Gingerale with real ginger gone flat can really help you out a bit, actual ginger or an over the counter medication in canada we like to call gravol that will really help that. Pepto helps too.

The chances of your having a stomach cancer are really slim to none. You could just be dealing with a GI disorder as I am myself, namely GERD amongst them as one of them that i deal with. Your stomach could just be too acidic so try taking some tums or having some ice cream when that happens. You'll be surprised at how much it helps with pain. But yeah for nausea, ginger, or over the counter nausea meds would be right up your ally I think.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Dragi316

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 10:31:34 PM »
Thank you I will try those I appreciate your input
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 10:37:30 PM »
also see a doctor because if it is persisiting for 6 months then its obviously something not that great.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Dragi316

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 10:46:46 PM »
I've been to a couple of doctors and the ER twice. They did all my blood work and told me all normal. I had a CT scan over a year ago also normal. They kind of have had enough of my hypochondriac ways
Bookmark and Share

Offline rckstr1253

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 12:01:36 AM »
Sorry to hear you have issues with your stomach!  I  sometimes feel nausea in the morning and I usually suck on a peppermint starlight or soft peppermint candy, as peppermint has been proven to help calm a stomach down.  My grandmother had shown me this trick as well as chewing on a peppermint leaf.  Sounds weird, but it sure helped me as a kid.  I hope you find some relief! = )
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 01:35:09 AM »
I've had basically constant nausea for over 20 years.  Not sure if it's purely anxiety, or anxiety coupled with IBS/stomach problems that run in my family.  All I can say is, it hasn't killed me yet.  Ginger ale, peppermints, gatorade, emetrol, all work well. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: