Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bad cramps in my head.  (Read 124 times)

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Bad cramps in my head.
« on: June 25, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »
I can wake up in the mornings or from a nap and I will wake up and the back of my head hurts so bad I can hardly move it and when I lift my head I feel drunk or wobbly and not dizzy but feels like inside my head gets giddy. It feels like a pulled muscle and I can even move my head without yelling cause it hurts so bad. Like a bad cramp. I have a very bad bed. It's old as I am. The middle of the bed sinks down. I can't afford a new one right now. And the pillow I have is a new one but not helping. I'm constantly slouching in the bed. And I can't raise my head cause I feel more giddy feeling.  I'm wondering if it's my bed that's causing me to feel all this and why I feel wobbly. I try not to think the worse. Like a symptom of a bt. I just know it triggers terrible headaches lately too.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

"Anxiety is not a doctor. Neither is the internet."

Actual diagnosis : chronic sinusitis.
Google diagnosis : brain cancer.

Symptoms : dizzy head feeling.

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bad cramps in my head.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 03:17:42 PM »
I can wake up in the mornings or from a nap and I will wake up and the back of my head hurts so bad I can hardly move it and when I lift my head I feel drunk or wobbly and not dizzy but feels like inside my head gets giddy. It feels like a pulled muscle and I can even move my head without yelling cause it hurts so bad. Like a bad cramp. I have a very bad bed. It's old as I am. The middle of the bed sinks down. I can't afford a new one right now. And the pillow I have is a new one but not helping. I'm constantly slouching in the bed. And I can't raise my head cause I feel more giddy feeling.  I'm wondering if it's my bed that's causing me to feel all this and why I feel wobbly. I try not to think the worse. Like a symptom of a bt. I just know it triggers terrible headaches lately too.

I'm not sure what you mean by "giddy" exactly, but with those symptoms especially radiating pain down the back of the head, the first thing I would point to is a strained neck muscle. However because you are feeling mentally off balance from it, I would get it checked sooner than later. I doubt it's a life or death emergency and it most likely is your neck (my moms neck goes out all the time and she always goes to the chiropractor for it. She gets spun from it), however because you're feeling off mentally because of it, I would get it checked. If you don't have a fever that means it most likely isn't an infection, but I feel like I wouldn't be a responsible friend here if I said "oh yeah don't ever worry about it". Just set up an appointment with your doctor within the next week if you can. If you get way to dizzy though I would seek medical attention sooner than later... but if you're tollerating it i would say it could wait until an appointment with you doc. :)

Another thing you could try is to get evaluated by a chiropractor. He'd be able to tell you if something is up with your neck without any x-rays and treat you that day by adjusting your neck. 
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:59:19 PM »
When I say giddy I mean kind of dizzy headed and it's only for a few seconds. I'm not seeing any spinning. It just started about a week ago. The pain in the back of my head last for a few minutes then goes away. It's not a type of headache, it just feels like a pulled muscle then after a few minutes it goes away. I stay in bed a lot and I think it's from this bed. I just saw my ent last month
And had ct scan. It's not been too bad the last couple of days. I notice when there's no pain that I don't feel so wobbly.y walking isn't wobbly. It my head.
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 04:04:32 PM »
In that case it's most likely the way you're sleeping. I'd take a trip to a chiropractor. You'd be amazed and how better they can make you feel. Also when you get the chance try to invest in a new mattress. :P I know what it's like to sleep in that position, it really sucks.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 04:07:10 PM »
Yeah I may have to see one if it's no better. It's caused me to hurt in all places lol.
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 05:45:41 PM »
Oh yeah, sleeping wrong can cause all kinds of aches and pains in your body... and if you do it on a nightly basis, I can't imagine how sore you must be!  B-;
Bookmark and Share

Tags: