Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: New to this form , suffering with bad anxiety  (Read 49 times)

Offline Kenzie

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New to this form , suffering with bad anxiety
« on: June 25, 2014, 03:13:59 AM »
Hello everyone I am new to this form, I am 23 turning 24 next month and I suffer with reAlly bad anxiety on a daily basis and it scares me I'm alwAys so anxious everyday for no reason at all and I honestly don't know why. Two days ago I was so scared I was having a heart attack I took my self to urgent care where I was hookedup to a EKG and everything was normal, this is the second severe panic attack I have had, I was prescribed Xanax but I am too scared to take it. I thought joining a forum where there were people who suffer like I do would help me overcome this or atleast help calm me down and have support from people who suffer just like me. It affects my everyday life every little thing I do as far as driving working and being with my boyfriend it's no fun and no one who hasn't gone through this understands. I get scared to even fall asleep at night I have numbness in my leg then I start freaking out thinking it's a stroke or this and thAt it's awful! I just want to be normal again :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 162
    • Poke This Member
Re: New to this form , suffering with bad anxiety
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: new anxiety GAD Scary