Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Severe anxiety, new to this forum  (Read 198 times)

Offline Kenzie

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Severe anxiety, new to this forum
« on: June 25, 2014, 02:56:03 AM »
I am new to this forum, I have been suffering with anxiety on a daily bases it makes my everyday life so difficult I have been to the drs and got prescribed Xanax but I'm even too scared to take it, every little thing I do makes me so anxious and weird feeling that goes through my body makes me think the worst. I just want to talk to people who suffer like I do, it's so scary and I hate it, everything I lay in bed and I can't turn my mind off.
Bookmark and Share

Offline crikee57

• Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Severe anxiety, new to this forum
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 02:59:18 AM »
hi Kenzie,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Offline Kenzie

Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:18:06 AM »
Thank you so much I am happy to be here and know I'm not alone
Bookmark and Share

Offline Adelle55

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »
Kenzie: I understand how you feel, I'm struggling everyday also its so hard to do anything. But you need to get up and get out everyday no matter how hard it is, if you don't your anxiety will just get worse, trust me.  (((((Hugs)))))
Bookmark and Share

Offline touckie

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 04:15:58 AM »
Hi Kenzie, I know what you are going thru!  Your certainly not alone.  I'm also new to this site and deal with awful anxiety on a daily basis. I wish i had a fix for you,  but i don't.   :(  But at least i can tell you that your not alone.  Hang in there.  I think this site is full of great info and people who care and understand.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kenzie

Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 02:35:47 PM »
Thank you all for the support im glad I'm not alone, I ended up in the hospital yesterday due to a panic attack that was lasting me 4 days it was crazy they did all these tests cause I was scared to death of dying or something it was just awful! They gave me Xanax and hydrated me and I was perfectly normal ... My anxiety has got the best of me I felt so stupid after the doc told me nothing was wrong and that nothing bad can happen to 23 year olds ... I don't want to resort to meds but it's the only thing helping right now ... I couldn't even go into work today... I'm taking baby steps I wish people who didn't suffer with anxiety knew what it was like and how it affects you everyday so they would be more understanding it's not a fun thing to experience
Bookmark and Share

Tags: