Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I am going insane  (Read 76 times)

Offline redcoat13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I am going insane
« on: June 25, 2014, 12:04:06 AM »
Hello everyone. Just let me say this: I was diagnosed with gastritis about a week or two ago and I know there is nothing wrong besides that. I can still walk, run, eat and all that normal stuff. But I don't understand why it makes me so anxious. I feel like there is something more than the gastritis. In fact I know what it is I know it's the anxiety and the gastritis combined giving me stomach pains. But I don't know for sure and maybe some of you who have gastritis could help me out here? The pain isn't severe it's just uncomfortable. I get stomach aches when I'm anxious and I don't know if it is a combination of both for sure. Has this happened to those of you with gastritis? I went swimming in my backyard with no pain but I think since I'm scared to eat now because it might worsen it I got the pain when I ate. Do you think that's the reason? I keep thinking there's more than that but with anxiety you know how that is. Please someone help and tell me how to stop thinking so much.
Bookmark and Share

Offline loulou39

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I am going insane
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 12:29:51 AM »
Redcoat, I haven't been diagnosed with gastritis, but I have had dull stomach pain and nausea for a month now.  I am afraid to eat anything because I don't want it to get worse.  I have stomach pain, then my nausea kicks into high gear which causes more stomach pain.  It's a vicious cycle.  I'm trying to get into a gastro doc now.  I wish I had more advice for you.  This feels like a minute to minute battle to stay sane.  Hang in there. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: