Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Looking back  (Read 164 times)

Offline Gemmal

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Looking back
« on: June 24, 2014, 07:17:50 PM »
Just thinking about years back when I was " normal " and anxiety free !

I went to the doctor as I wasn't feeling well and there was a student in with her .

She felt my glands and went " woooahhh feel these " to the student , bloods were taken and I had a physical examination .

I came out of that room as cool as a cucumber , I didn't bat an eyelid and didn't even bother phoning up for my results !! I put all my trust in the gp as she was right , I recovered within a week !

I miss that girl , I really don't think I will ever be her again.

Two and a half years I'm still obsessed with lymphoma and crying almost everyday , it's my Bday on thu and I don't even feel like celebrating

Sorry guys just having a bad night ! :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline bpadilla49

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Looking back
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 09:14:07 PM »
Happy Birthday (early!)

I'm like you - I think back to those days as well. I don't have any advice, just letting you know I'm in the trenches with ya.

Plan your day on Thursday. Do something fun! Stay busy ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day! (you'll be busy, but it may get your mind off of things too!)
Bookmark and Share

Offline ryates80

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 10:14:13 PM »
I know how you feel. I remember I just trusted them and took the antibiotics and Zoloft and didn't care. Now I can't take Tylenol without freaking out. I took one antibiotic recently and spent 3 hours waiting to die from it. I miss the old me (as does my family), I don't know where she went :(

On a positive note...happy birthday! I always think its one more year I was wrong and still alive :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline loulou39

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 12:32:09 AM »
Don't have any advice, just want you all to know you aren't alone.  I miss myself too.  Starting to wonder if I'll ever be back.

Hang in there everyone!
Bookmark and Share

Offline healthworrier24

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 10:12:46 AM »
Up until 2 months ago I was that girl. I miss her and I am collapsing from the daily stress of it. I just want the weight lifted and to be free from it all. I know we are throwing away the days we do have right now because of fear, but its all so consuming. Theres always something there to remind you of the fear throughout the day. I know my family and friends miss the old me too. None of us are alone here. Its comforting in a way, I just wish there was a way we could all heal from this easily and get our lives back.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: