Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling very very anxious.  (Read 107 times)

Offline Lindsay2427

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
Feeling very very anxious.
« on: June 24, 2014, 04:38:17 PM »
I'm overwhelmed with anxiety today. It all started by this feeling of off balance for about an hour. Mild headache with that. I wasn't dizzy but with my reading glasses on I felt unbalanced. If I took them off I was ok. That brought on extreme anxiety. I'm now feeling very panicky and anxious like I could have C somewhere in my body. I feel very very fearful of illness. We are leaving for the beach next week and I'm also full of anxiety over the trip. I don't fear a car accident at all but for some reason it am fearing us having an accident. I literally have so many bad thoughts racing through my mind right now. I am just so s armed I have cancer or will have it soon. My right breast has been very sore for. The day I ovulate until the day my period starts and then the pain is gone. I worry that is C. I worry I might have a BT. I fear pancreatic or gallbladder C or even sudden cardiac arrest. I'm a mess today. How come I have awesome anxiety free days and then BAM it's back?
Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyDachshundLady

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling very very anxious.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:36:44 PM »
I'm right with you. These days it changes every day what I'm afraid of. Always a new type of cancer. I find working out or getting some type of exercise helps calm my anxiety a bit. I've never been one for pills but the last three months have been absolute hell with my anxiety so I'm thinking about finally mentioning it to my dr. The best thing you can do for yourself is just go and get checked out, I'm sure you are fine but we always need to have that drs opinion just to be 100% sure. HA sucks, I swear it's never ending. Best of luck to you!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: