Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anyone else ever feel like this?  (Read 102 times)

Offline CrazyDachshundLady

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anyone else ever feel like this?
« on: June 24, 2014, 12:20:55 PM »
I keep feeling like I'm riddled with diseases. I feel perfectly healthy, but I can't stop thinking that I'm riddled with many different cancers. I'm terrified to go to the dr because I'm afraid he's going to tell me I'm dying. My recent fear is bone cancer and I don't even have any symptoms of it! I just feel like I have it! I also feel like I have skin cancer because I freckle pretty easy and I'm always finding new freckles to worry about. Last month it was breast cancer. Does this never end? It's always one thing after another. I swear I'm just going crazy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline healthworrier24

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anyone else ever feel like this?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 02:10:49 PM »
It doesnt stop. I am the same way. Right now its breast cancer and I got Friday for an ultrasound.. I'm pretty sure its going to be the end of me. And I also feel like I might have a kidney infection but have to wait a week to see my doctor. So I'm going to get blood bacteria and die from that too. All you can do is go to the doctor. Tell them your fears and feelings and let them check you out. IF it is something, they can look into it and fix it. If you never check it out the fear will get worse and you will worry sick when it could be nothing. The minute I think something is wrong I'm on the phone to make an appt ASAP. I know you are scared but if its nothing maybe you can let go and move on. I'll send out good thoughts.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: