Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: So glad I've come to this site  (Read 33 times)

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So glad I've come to this site
« on: June 24, 2014, 02:34:27 AM »
Hello all, I'm Bocephus.  Glad to be here.  This is only my second time on to support forum, first was for young people dealing with divorce.  I'm 39 and have suffered periods of severe hypochondria since I had my first panic attack when I was 18.

Since I just took a Xanax I won't be able to post a whole lot as I'm drifting off.. But I just wanted to say wow, there are a lot of us and after reading so many posts I think I've experienced so many of the scares and symptoms that everybody here has.  Sure makes me feel better knowing I'm not alone, so thank you site and members.

Currently I'm unemployed, dealing with some rather nasty tinnitus and recovering from a minor case of shingles which was undoubtedly caused by stress and anxiety.   I've been out of work for 9 months and am too depressed, anxious, timid and insecure to get back into the job search..

That's my story in short.  Just a quick hello for tonight and thank you again site and members. 

Bocephus
Bookmark and Share

Online crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So glad I've come to this site
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 03:23:37 AM »
Hi Bocephus,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: