Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I think I have cancer. :(  (Read 234 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I think I have cancer. :(
« on: June 23, 2014, 09:06:12 PM »
For the past 3 to 4 days, I have just felt completely off.  It started with a weird pain on the back of my neck that came in waves, and still does.  I have been having minor headaches on and off throughout the few days that I've had these neck pains as well.  Last night I had some serious finger pain in both of my hands.  I was almost unable to pick up anything - and I couldn't tell if it was my whole fingers or mainly around my joints in my fingers.

I also had thigh tenderness/pain when this all started (that is gone though).  And today, I felt weak on and off overall - like I just didn't want to do anything.  Also, I want to mention that I feel like I have a fever but I took my temperature and it was normal.  But I have that feeling when I would breath out - the air feels hot.  I am just a miserable wreck because I am really stressed out right now - with school, money, work, etc. but I highly doubt that's what's causing these problems.  I'm tired - not exhausted - but a little more tired than I usually am.  I feel don't feel 100%, but I'm still able to function completely normally.  I just want to reiterate that this has been happening simultaneously for the past 3-4 days.

Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 65
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think I have cancer. :(
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »
You may just be stressed or overtired.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 41
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »
I don't see any reason you should be jumping to cancer.  It sounds like you're just stressed and run down.  Sorry you don't feel well; hope you're back to 100% soon.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 12:36:24 PM »
Thank you for the responses.  I got a full night sleep last night, and today I feel much more alert and awake.  The muscle aching/pain is mostly gone, however the pain in my neck is still present (although it comes and goes and isn't constant).  My headaches were bothering me this morning but it has since gotten a little better.

However it's this abdominal pain that is still plaguing me.  I am honestly at a loss as to what is going on.  I am literally scared to eat anything because I don't want the pain to return.  But, this morning I just got so hungry that I had to eat something so I had a bowl of cereal.  While I am able to eat food, I am just completely take aback as to why this keeps happening.  The pain will be present for a month or two, then go away for another month or two then return.  This use to only happen every now and then, however it is more common.  Why can't any doctors figure out what is wrong with me?

Again, thank you for responding.   :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: