Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety and Insomnia  (Read 76 times)

Offline ralphster8

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety and Insomnia
« on: June 23, 2014, 04:12:16 PM »
Well here I am again and I find my anxiety has returned. I have so much of ups and down. good months and bad months. so on and so on. As of lately my anxiety has come back and has effected my sleep patterns which for me always causes my anxiety to worsen. Last weekend I was on a trip with some friends and probably did way to much partying. lots of alcohol with late nights I believe is the culprit. I just want to get back on a normal routine and going back to how things were.  I am also starting a new job and want to succeed but then anxiety an doubt ruin/cloud my mind. any help would be great. Ive been taking Zoloft 3-4 years about 200mg a day. it helps but I just want to go back to my restful sleep!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety and Insomnia
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 01:32:32 AM »
Hi ralphster,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.