Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 51 times)

Offline loulou39

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction
« on: June 23, 2014, 11:30:12 AM »
Hello,  I have been suffering from panic attacks and Health Anxiety for the last 15 years.  I have some periods where it kind of goes into "remission", but then I'll have months where life is completely unbearable.  I am in one of those bad stages right now.  I have been sick in bed for three weeks and hospitalized for three days because I didn't eat solid foods for two weeks.  I have been on Lexapro for 3 weeks and I take Klonopin everyday as well. I still continue to be consumed with anxiety and I'm having pretty bad abdominal/gastric issues right now.  Most days, I'm ready to throw in the towel.  I'm glad I found this community because I really need support from others right now.  I'm hoping I can support all of you as well.  Thanks for letting me in.    PS-  I can't figure out how to post a question in the forum.  Can someone let me know how to do that?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 12:36:48 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

You post a question just like you created this thread. Exact same thing.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline loulou39

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 12:51:07 PM »
Thank you for your help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 12:51:55 PM »
Hi LouLou ,
Welcome and so sorry you are having a rough time it is soooooooooo hard dealing with anxiety and depression also all the body symptoms sure make us miserable!!

I hope you are in therapy along with those meds I am looking for a new therapist myself because I feel miserable most days and hardly leave my home so you aren't alone and by looking over the forums you will see soooooooooo many people with the same issues happening but we are strong and we will overcome this!!

Hang in there and ask all the questions you want this place has some great people who will sure help you out!

Take care
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: Health Anxiety