Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sore spot on breast... any one else?  (Read 157 times)

Offline healthworrier24

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sore spot on breast... any one else?
« on: June 23, 2014, 10:50:04 AM »
So about 10 days ago I noticed a lumpy spot on my left breast near my armpit. I have been suffering with breast pain on and off on both sides the last 2 months. I went to the doctor to have her check it out. She did an exam on both sides and didnt think much of it. She did say shes going to have me get an ultrasound because I am having tenderness. I let it go and was ok with this result. Well over the weekend, my right breast began to ache again. I was going to massage it to see if maybe I hurt a muscle and found a small oval sized lump above my right breast near and in line with my armpit. I'm trying to tell myself its nothing but in the back of my mind Im freaking out. I know they say pain is usually a good sign and it does feel like it moves slightly when i touch it but I'm still sooo scared. I still dont have an ultrasound scheduled and its driving me to craziness. I'm trying to be calm but Im even starting to have nightmares. I almost feel like I'm starting to obsess over it and cant stop.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: