Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: worried  (Read 77 times)

Online zav4999

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
worried
« on: June 21, 2014, 07:52:03 PM »
Ok so I'm planning on taking zoloft tmro 25 mg to start. I hve been hving a anxious week more than usual. I'm not sure if its due to the fact that I'm planing to start this med I've held off for o long. But I've been anxious most the day. Thinking bout it way too much. Does zoloft really help w anxiety? I feel real nervous about where I'm at now w my anxiety returning aftr depression wnt away. I need somethng to control this. And I have been on a anti anxty med for years an that's all I've ever took to try an control this. But my doc wants me off those an I.can yell they only help for a short amount of time. I can't enjoy life living like this
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: worried
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 05:33:49 AM »
As I said in the other post to you, simply take it and find out if it is good for you or not. No reading up on it at all. People differ with medication. What works for some, will not work for others. You will see some who love that form of medication. Others who hate that form of medication. That will only make you confused about taken it. Hence you are best off just taken it and seen if it works for you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: