Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: well tomarrow's the day i attempt to find a diff way to control this anxiety...  (Read 102 times)

Offline zav4999

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So tomarrow i'm going to attempt to start the Zoloft I've been prescribed awhile ago that ive never started. I'm pretty nervous to start it. Not sure if i'm nervous about the side effects, being on a AD, or that I think it's not going to help me. Ever since my depression got better my anxiety just seems to came back and it's really bothering me at points through the day. Just seems like I take what I've always taken, my anti anxiety med and yea it seems like it helps but the anxiety always comes back. Everyone I know, all the doc's ive seen, all have been telling me to try and get on Zoloft and i'm really going to make the attempt to start tomarrow, I was prescribed 50mg but I was told to start at 25mg so i'm going to try it out. I really hope it helps me because I got my blood work results in and everything if good. I should be feeling better but this damn anxiousness is back. It's crazy because it was non existent when I was depressed. Maybe I need to get back to going to the gym and eating better too. I fell off that routine this week when depression went away. Well wish me luck.
Bookmark and Share

Offline asuka07

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Good luck Zav, hope the Zoloft works out for you  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 19
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
So tomarrow i'm going to attempt to start the Zoloft I've been prescribed awhile ago that ive never started. I'm pretty nervous to start it. Not sure if i'm nervous about the side effects, being on a AD, or that I think it's not going to help me. Ever since my depression got better my anxiety just seems to came back and it's really bothering me at points through the day. Just seems like I take what I've always taken, my anti anxiety med and yea it seems like it helps but the anxiety always comes back. Everyone I know, all the doc's ive seen, all have been telling me to try and get on Zoloft and i'm really going to make the attempt to start tomarrow, I was prescribed 50mg but I was told to start at 25mg so i'm going to try it out. I really hope it helps me because I got my blood work results in and everything if good. I should be feeling better but this damn anxiousness is back. It's crazy because it was non existent when I was depressed. Maybe I need to get back to going to the gym and eating better too. I fell off that routine this week when depression went away. Well wish me luck.

Good Luck ZAV,  :action-smiley-065:

Starting at 25 mg is an excellent idea.  Keep in mind that it will take a while before you start to feel the positive results (4-6 weeks).

Keep us updated on your progress...

Great Progress  :grinning-smiley-003:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Best of luck to you! 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: