Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Digestion issues...anyone else have this?  (Read 175 times)

Offline musicgirl

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Digestion issues...anyone else have this?
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:24:18 AM »
My anxiety came on early this year and got progressively worse as my mom got sick. I was finally put on Zoloft with Clonazepam to take as a bridger or when needed, and most of the weird feelings went away, but one thing that's been consistant and I'm STILL feeling is the digestion issues.

I used to have bad reflux but it has seemed to stop. This could be due to the fact that I've lost a lot of weight as I don't have an appetite anymore. But apart from that, I can't seem to eat a lot when I DO eat. It's almost like the food stays in my stomach for a longer time than it used to, and when it does go through, it's diarrhea. And it's a yellow colour. I've told my doctor this and he says it's just from the stress and anxiety and my symptoms aren't giving him any "red flags". I had bloodwork and urine test done a few months ago and it all came back normal. A urine test 3 weeks ago showed a uti so I was put on Ciprofloxacin for 5 days. I know this drug also messes with the good bacteria in your stomach and also causes diarrhea.

A few times it has felt like I needed to burp but couldn't, and it almost feels like it gets stuck somewhere in my throat or neck. Weird, I know. Has anyone else experienced that?

So my questions are...does anyone else experience this seemingly slow digestion, and does anyone else have little or no appetite, and does anyone else have the diarrhea of another colour? Sorry for tmi....  Is this all just normal and part of the anxiety?  All replies are appreciated!
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsdmilkman

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Digestion issues...anyone else have this?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 12:53:52 PM »
Normal? I dont know. But im doing alot of the same things. Ive had the acid reflux which is getting better. Yellow loose stools. No apetite. Food feels like it sits in a ball in stomach after eating. Ive tried metamucil for the loose stools. It isnt helping. I too have been under extreme stress. So maybe it is the stress. Also I have achy stomach after bm do you do that? Heart rste is high too. Mainly after eating or when standing.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: