Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Okay guys, can you help me out please?  (Read 104 times)

Offline Inuyasha_Muffin

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • .-.
    • Poke This Member
Okay guys, can you help me out please?
« on: June 21, 2014, 09:40:14 AM »
So the last time I was over at my dad's house was about two or so weeks ago, everyone continued to say how skinny I was... of course my first thought is  UNINTENTIONAL WEIGHT LOSS! So of course I've been thinking about it, but tonight it really got to me. I weighed myself about three or four months ago and I cant remember if I was 130 or 150... but i'm really thinking it was 130... or I hope. I stepped on the scale at my dad's and I was about 140. I found diabetes, cancer, thyroid.... when I first weighed myself I was beginning to exercise. Walked my dog around 30 - 20 minutes a day, every day. So my question is this... is it possible to lose weight with that little exercise? Before that I was a couch potato rarely exercised and now we dont walk as much or as far as we used to because her cataracts are really bad. ALSO around this time, my dog was diagnosed with diabetes... maybe it was the anxiety of this that caused it. So im just worried that its severe and i am dying. And I also don't eat very often, not intentionally I am often hungry i'm just too lazy to cook xD. Could I also lose weight or at least keep most of it off from not eating regularly?? Sorry for the extensiveness. Thank you!
Bookmark and Share

Offline rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Okay guys, can you help me out please?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 09:53:06 AM »
Of course it's possible to lose weight without exercising much. Your body uses a certain amount of energy each day just doing what it has to do. If you don't put that much energy in through food, then you burn excess energy from your 'stores', and lose weight. As it doesn't sound like you eat much, then this is the most likely cause of any weight loss you've experienced.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Inuyasha_Muffin

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • .-.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 10:48:25 AM »
That definitely makes sense, thank you ^^
Bookmark and Share

Offline musicgirl

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 11:36:05 AM »
I have also recently lost a lot of weight over the past few months due to lack of appetite and not able to eat much, all of which is caused by stress and anxiety apparently...It's funny because up until a few months ago, I was going to the gym everyday but not really watching my diet and I didn't lost anything. Now, I haven't been to the gym in over two months and I barely eat and I'm down a few sizes....
Bookmark and Share

Tags: