Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: scared, confused, anxious  (Read 84 times)

Offline harley

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
scared, confused, anxious
« on: June 21, 2014, 09:19:33 AM »
 >:( well i feel I'm getting worse. I don't feel any emotions I just feel numb in every situation and i'm constantly overthinking everything and i'm scared of what the future holds. Im scared to get a job In fear of being watched or judged. I'm scared to carry on my driving lessons because I had a panic attack and I feel ill fail coz of my shyness. I feel I have lost all my power .
Bookmark and Share

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: scared, confused, anxious
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 10:18:13 AM »
Hi Harley,

No you wont give up there is so much help out there and you have a lot of living to do and you will but getting into therapy if you haven't is the first step and also pushing through the fears head on is the only way to beat them down because when we run we give them power so face the fears and each time it will get easier , yes hard to do without a doubt because of the body symptoms which will not kill you and also those scary thoughts so with the scary thoughts you need to replace each thought with a positive or funny thought and this take time and a lot of patience and practice but YOU can do it and keep telling yourself I WANT TO LIVE!!! I WILL NOT LET FEAR WIN!!  anything and everything you can say to yourself to beat those scary thoughts down do them over and over all day long and walk out that door and breatheeeeeeeeee !!

Learning to overcome shyness you can do just by putting yourself out there and saying to yourself I am going to have fun I am a good person and I want a happy fulfilling life and I will have one and I love life!! Smile and laugh those two help so much in healing our minds and our body!

Eat right and get some exercise and drink lots of water !
Please make sure you read the forums and know you aren't alone we are all here for a reason and yours is common with so many of us fighting this but we are very strong people to even go through what we do! 

take care and please push as hard as you can!!!
If you are 18 or older you can join chat! 
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

Offline new_mommy13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: scared, confused, anxious
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 08:25:34 PM »
TulipLover that is some excellent advice! Everything that you say is oh so true.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: fear scared