Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: pollen  (Read 63 times)

Offline firewife

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
pollen
« on: June 20, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »
Has anyone else noticed a connection between high anxiety days and pollen counts. I've never put much thought into this until I recently remembered I suffered with sever pollen allergies my entire childhood. And then I noticed that some days my anxiety is different and worse then others and then different at certain times of the day. Like at night on most night my anxiety level is a 1 at most. But during the day it would have been a 5 or 6
Bookmark and Share

Offline park682

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: pollen
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 08:08:29 AM »
I've noticed a lot of that this season! I had terrible seasonal allergies when I was younger and then it lessened. This year it is has been horrible...It more of the chicken and the eggs with me: I've been dealing with horrible anxiety since December, so is it the anxiety that makes my allergies seem worse or my allergies that make my anxiety worse? I think both...when the pollen count is high it makes you feel crapy and, assuming because you are on here, it makes your health anxiety worse because o the way you feel.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: