Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Intense knee pain  (Read 89 times)

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Intense knee pain
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:02:12 PM »
In the wake of my als fears I now seem more clumsy. Dropped two things this morning and knocked a few over last night. I also have intense pain in my knee when I walk a certain way. It's really odd l Haven't done anything to get it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
Re: Intense knee pain
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:42:34 PM »
my right elbow has been giving me really bad pain for, more on then off, 6 months.  soemtimes it will throb.  it really hurts when i carry things with that arm.  sometimes when i sleep too long with that arm bent, it will wake me at night.  I can also tell the pain coming from my elbow makes my arm weaker.  I, also, have not done anything, like injure it, to point as a cause.   

today sitting at my 5th grade daughter's graduation ceremony, my left leg kept falling asleep.  a few weeks back, I was sitting on the ground 'fluffing up' some of the rocks in my rock garden just using my arms.  that night both shins were cramping up BIG time.  Hurt like a son of a gun.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 03:41:57 PM »
I can't do this for six months. God, I feel your pain and hope you get treatment or it heals up. Stuff is bad.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 03:49:18 PM »
I keep threatening to go to an ortho doc but I know what he will say.....likely it stems from herniated disks in my neck---the elbow one anyway.  not much treatment there except surgery and, well, not a fan of having surgery unless i really need it.  But a good neuro surgeon lives next door to us,  lol.....  the lower issues are also from lumbar disk herniation.  if the disk gets  irritated then I get fun stuff going on.  trick is not irritating the disks  :winking0008:

Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 04:05:12 PM »
Sorry for the pain you are feeling I would feel really scared if something was NOT hurting on me from head to toe I feel pain !
Headaches of all kinds.
Arm Pain
Shoulder Blade pain
Elbow stings
Fingers get numb and hurt
Lower back pain
Hip pain
Leg pain and numbness
Muscle tension causing a lot of issues for me and also Fibro.
My Chest hurts off and on .
I just never know when I wake up each day which part is going to hurt and I only take Tylenol for pain I am afraid of meds I do take the ones I have for years but nothing newer .
Keeping the body in shape and eating eight will help some people also drinking lots of water.

I can get up and hear my knees make noises also like a creaking noise! I am just having a real fun time! :)  I try and fund humor in this I have too!
I have had most my pain issues for around 13 years now and my age is probably not helping and lack of exercise and eating right so a lot is my own fault .
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: