Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: skin cancer & kinesiology question.  (Read 91 times)

Offline daviezmom

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
skin cancer & kinesiology question.
« on: June 19, 2014, 12:26:03 PM »
I have a couple questions.  First, I have a mole I'm a little concerned about.  I've had it since I can remember and never paid much attention to it until yesterday.  Now I don't think it looks right.  The majority is raised except for a part of one side, which is flat.  It looks ok color wise, but the I took a pic of it and when I zoomed in I see some dark brown or black on it. 
Anyways, I called a dermatologist and the soonest I can get in is next Wednesday, so in about 6 days.  IF it were something like cancer, is it ok to wait that long? 
Of course my anxiety has the best of me and one of my friends recommended a "herb dr" look at it because they can supposedly tell.  So I went there today and feel like I totally wasted my money!  First off, he didn't even look at the mole.  He shined a light in my eyes and looked at them with a magnifying glass.  Then touched me and snapped his fingers.  He asked me if I'm certain it's a mole and I said yes.  So he says moles are caused by a virus and gave me a "prescription" for a herbal cream to put on 3 times and it'll take the mole off.  Um....no thanks.  But, that visit has my anxiety a bit raised because what if he really could tell something was wrong just by what he did?  It's called kinesiology. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: skin cancer & kinesiology question.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 12:34:44 PM »
Yea 6days isnt a bad wait IF I repeat IF it was becoming cancerous. Now waiting 3-5 weeks would be different
Bookmark and Share

Offline daviezmom

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: skin cancer & kinesiology question.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 01:34:51 PM »
Thanks!  My concern is what if it's been changing for weeks already (IF it were to be something), and this next 6 days is not a good thing to do by waiting.  Ugh anxiety!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: