Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: health anxiety  (Read 86 times)

Offline susie

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
health anxiety
« on: June 18, 2014, 05:27:42 PM »
Hy im a newbie come across this site as need a lot of help every day is a trial struggled for 40 yrs n dnt know wot to do hope I get some comfortvwith this site :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Online MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 23
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: health anxiety
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 05:38:29 PM »
Hello Susie...  Welcome to Anxiety Zone!  My name is Chuck, and I am one of the Global Moderators here on the site.

You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Again, welcome to Anxiety Zone, Susie.  It's good to have you here as a member.  The very best to you!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Offline susie

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 05:44:54 PM »
Aww thk u vwr much appreciated feel so lonely chuck so this site is ideal for ne hooe I can get some feed back and give it also many thks  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline susie

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 05:48:52 PM »
Hope I get some insight into health anxiety the burden of my life lifes very tough im 46 n think for sure il be really ill with my heart hope to get some help nothing worse wen family doesnt understand fear of everyrhing its a wonder im still here ;*)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: