Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New and living with HA  (Read 81 times)

Offline cloud

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New and living with HA
« on: June 18, 2014, 03:53:49 PM »
Hello,

I am 35 year female living. I did not start to get health anxiety until my late 20's. in the last couple of years I have lost loved ones to Parkinsons and Cancer. I noticed after their passing, my HA went into over-drive. I decided to do something about it and started acupuncture, eating healthy and exercising. After 4 months of doing that I started to feel better than ever, my HA was practically gone. I felt so free.

Over a week ago I started to get numbing on my left side of face and tingling/numbing in my left arm and leg. At first I handled it pretty well, my husband even noticed how improved I was and I was taking it so well. Then the tingling continued for days, then I started to panic and found Mr. Google. I went to the ER and had an MRI (brain) and blood work - it all came back normal. I have seen a neurologist and he sent me to do another MRI of the cervical spine. The doctor says he thinks it will come back normal and if it does I should forget about it. I also went to my acupuncturist  and she has also told me that its nothing serious. I felt really good when I left her office and began to relax. However, after I went to visit a holistic chiropractor it went all down hill. This person told me to question it all and go back and demand another MRI this time with contrast because they could be missing MS, Cancer, etc. And to make sure to check for Lyme disease as well. because my symptoms are in line with all of that. Now I am back to square one and thinking this is completely abnormal and it is something serious. Oh brother! needless to say I started to worry and that's where I am today!

you know what stinks? I know I have a wonderful life. I am truly happy with everyone and everything in it, but this ***** keeps me from enjoying and living my life. I hate being a slave to this BS!!! 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: New and living with HA
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 04:41:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Acadlady

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New and living with HA
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 09:16:53 PM »
Your story is very relatable. I am similar age and have had similar experiences. I suffer from HA and right now am terrified I have Parkinson's, even after my dr cleared me after an exam. I very much feel your pain.  Just wanted you to know you aren't alone, I'm so glad this website is here. This is debilitating and affecting the quality of my marriage.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: