Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: just really wanna be over anxiety & pain..  (Read 160 times)

Offline keychainz_

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
just really wanna be over anxiety & pain..
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:00:44 PM »
hello, it's been awhile! but I've gotten over my anxiety for the meantime I believe but since sunday I have been worried about my head.. basically it all started Sunday evening where the left side of my head was hurting so bad. I told my mom and she gave me ibuprofen. later I went to sleep.. I woke up feeling fine but later Monday evening I felt a horrible pain all across my head so bad I was in tears.. I also felt nauseous.. I felt like my head was gonna explode.. behind my eyes was aching and I was in a lot of pain..  my mom gave me advil and then later that night advil pm..  I had gingerale to help take away the sick feeling.. I went to bed. I woke up the morning and my head was feeling extremely heavy. sort of like a bowling ball almost..  I took more ibuprofen.. felt better but then I felt pressure all through my nose and back of my head.. I still felt nauseous..  like the back of my head just feels funny and im starting to worry.. i also felt fuzzy in the head today.. and then i started to breathe funny which led me to coming on this website... like is this anxiety or is this something different? I just don't know anymore..I'm tired of things being wrong with me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline yesyesno

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: just really wanna be over anxiety & pain..
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
This will go away.  You sound exactly like me.  I even used the "bowling ball" description for the feeling in my head.  Felt like it was going to explode.  I also had pretty bad nausea which I had to take Zofran for.  But it has subsided.  I no longer have the pressure feeling in my head.  Since no cause was ever found...that tells you something
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 41
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 01:34:06 AM »
Do you have allergies?  Sounds a lot like sinus congestion to me.  Allergies can definitely give you that bowling ball feeling. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline keychainz_

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 01:58:30 AM »
yes, I do have allergies! back in 2012 I went to the hospital because my allergies had got down into my lungs causing shortness of breath which I'm feeling right now.. i feel like this all is anxiety but then again I feel like it's real.. I just wish I could go to sleep and it would all be over with.. I'm going to talk to my mom in the morning when I wake up about this whole sinus thing.. I'll let you guys know what happens..  thanks for everything!
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 41
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 02:03:37 AM »
I would ask your doctor about prescription strength allergy medication and see if it helps.  EVERYONE'S allergies seem to be insane this summer. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: