Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi...im new  (Read 52 times)

Offline Audreyisblue

• You're no good for me.
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi...im new
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:10:25 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have no idea how to introduce myself other than 'Hi im Audrey' ... :action-smiley-065:
I joined this group because i think i need help... i just realized that i need help. I have difficulties to keep any type of relationships due to anxiety. Im tired to leave, friends, bfs just because i dont want or can or wont be around too many people. I keep myself close off and its beginning to feel lonely (even if i seek loneliness).

Anyways, i dont know if that makes any sense, but i hope to find comfort and maybe help here.

thank you
Audrey
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi...im new
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 05:52:22 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Audreyisblue

• You're no good for me.
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi...im new
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »
Thank you so much for the welcome :)

I do hope to find at least people who understand how i feel. And who knows, maybe tools to get better? I just don't want to keep loosing good friends just because i don't want to go out or because i dont feel im good enough for them.

thanks again
Bookmark and Share

Tags: