Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: paranoid  (Read 90 times)

Offline Shayden

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
paranoid
« on: June 17, 2014, 06:48:55 PM »
I went to the doctor today about pain in my throat, it was an abscess on only one of my tonsils.. he gave me just antibiotics no shots,nothing at all.
But i'm really worried if the antibiotics wont work.. he said that I'd feel better by thursday if taken properly, it's making me paranoid i'm worried that if they don't work i'll get a shot in my tonsil (to get rid of the infection) and it'll be painful  :fragend005:
i'm only 15 and this is my first time having an abscess on my tonsil..
I would talk to my mother about this, honestly she makes my paranoia a little worse.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: paranoid
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 06:34:28 AM »
Just do what the doctor told you to do. You are on something designed to clear up such infections. No reason why it should not work. Just finish all the tablets you were given. When you get better you can look back over this and smile. See how much you worried over nothing.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Pink Cat

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: paranoid
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 03:06:45 PM »
I imagine they would just continue your antibiotics 'till it was all cleared up if it wasn't better by the expected time.  Also, if it was really painful to give you any kind of shot, that would only make it hard to give you, you know?  Just like how the dentists numb things in your mouth because it would be kind of difficult to work on you if it hurt you, the doctors would probably do the same.  They would probably numb it if they had to do anything. 

I know how you feel with not wanting to talk to your mom about it.  I never go to my parents for anything because they aren't helpful. 

You're alright.  :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: