Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: [!] Paranoia Medication [?]  (Read 143 times)

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Cold
    Cold
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
[!] Paranoia Medication [?]
« on: June 17, 2014, 02:37:51 PM »
So on my last visit with the psychiatrist, she tapered me down to .25mg a NIGHT just to see how I do on the Zoloft alone... I honestly can't feel comfortable rockin' just the Zoloft. I've been having strange dreams any time I've gone off of the Clonazepam, but it tends to keep me level headed during the day, and I haven't even upped my clon dosage since I was prescribed it. As in I'm not having to take 50 of them to get the relieving qualities...

She mentioned one more thing before I left that if I continue to have "Paranoia" during the day until the next time I see her, she says that she has a separate medication for that.

First off I hate the word Paranoia... make's me feel like I'm off my rocker.. But what medication is she talking about if it's not Clonazepam or Zoloft? What Separate medication is there for "Paranoia"?

Any ideas?
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Online insights

• Rec's: 105
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: [!] Paranoia Medication [?]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:58:25 PM »
what medication is she talking about if it's not Clonazepam or Zoloft? What Separate medication is there for "Paranoia"?

I'm guessing an antipsychotic. However, nothing you've written suggests you are paranoid or in need of one so I'd get a second opinion before going down that road. At the very least get her to explain in detail why she thinks you need it.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Tags: