Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: i was free!! then anxy has reared its ugly head again...  (Read 130 times)

Offline adellic

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
i was free!! then anxy has reared its ugly head again...
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:02:11 AM »
so im not sure if this is the right place for me to post this, but i just need to vent.

have been doing quite well over the last couple of weeks, no negative thoughts (while they did try and pop into my head - i seem to somehow let them go), and had been getting through without the help of my larozapam everyday, i even managed to stay off the internet reading up on anxiety etc.

was pretty stoked actually. i enjoyed a coffee which i haven't been able to do in like 2 years!!, i got out of town and had a great night partying without any anxiety the next day (amazing!!), and someone at work took interest in me, which i guess totally boosted my self confidence and made me forget all about my anxiety, and though this is still the case, the anxy monster has reared its ugly head - just to ruin it all.

its all come rushing back, today i had a cupply palpitations which of course freaked me out, and my stroke fears are pushing their way back into my head. im 24 and healthy as far as all the tests i've had goes. i just am so over this (im sorry) shitt!

are there any others out there that have been through these phases. its hard to hold onto hope of getting better when this happens...it sucks, bad!!

anyone have any words of wisdom?

xx

Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 40
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: i was free!! then anxy has reared its ugly head again...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 01:07:29 AM »
I'm glad you were able to be free of negativity for a while - you'll get back there again!  I would recommend trying the medication again until you stabilize - I find it really helps me when I'm in a bad state. 

Love the Marceline pic - best AT character!
Bookmark and Share

Offline doug65

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: i was free!! then anxy has reared its ugly head again...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 09:44:32 AM »
Keep in mind it takes time to heal.  You went two weeks w/o issues and now a set back.  So, you'll go 3 weeks and maybe have an off day.  Or you will go 4 weeks, who knows.  Just remember, you are healing.  It gets better
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Tags: