Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: um..  (Read 82 times)

Offline Shayden

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
um..
« on: June 16, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »
This is a little tmi but for the past few days my boobs have been hurting, below and on the sides wheN i press on them, my nipples are sorta starting to hurt too, havent had my period yet and no i'm not sexually active, they don't hurt that bad i'd give it a 4 out of 10. I'm only 15 I feel like theres something really wrong and i'm starting to worry.. /:

ugh I apologize if this sounds dumb.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 40
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: um..
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 11:38:06 PM »
Totally normal at your age.  Could be your period finally arriving, could just be growing pains or hormones being annoying. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline LotusFish

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: um..
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 11:44:35 PM »
When you say that you haven't had your period yet, do mean at all or just your upcoming cycle hasn't started? If the first, you're probably about to start, if the latter, keep reading. Since you're only 15, you're body is probably still adjusting to puberty and hormones. My symptoms before and during my cycle didn't become more stable and consistent until I was about 20 years old and in college. Sometimes I had cramps, sometimes I had sever lower back pain, sometimes I had sore boobs and sometimes I had no symptoms at all and I was extra surprised when my cycle started. Now that I'm 31, I just gets cramps and sometimes sore boobs. So glad I don't get that back pain any more, that was honestly the worst for me.

Hope this helps and try not to worry too much.  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything