Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Wisdom teeth or lymphoma symptoms???  (Read 117 times)

Offline jessicap0326

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Wisdom teeth or lymphoma symptoms???
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »
Hello everyone,
I don't want to make this post too long so I'll go straight to the basic stuff.

Basically I have suffered from anxiety since I was about 6 years old.  Usually general anxiety that gets triggered with major life events... my husband deployed and one of my best friends was murdered all triggering my anxiety.  Started with being really scared to die and thinking something was going to happen to me.  Then, had 2 anxiety attacks, thinking my heart was not right... EKG and chest xray came back normal... then I Developed pain on my left side and convinced myself I had breast cancer... ultrasound and MRI came back normal.. got a sore throat and thought I had throat cancer but it was only on one side.... left side...

Now, I had an ear infection in April and the pain has never really left... doctor said the infection was gone but prescribed more antibiotics.  Pain still there.  Now I have a swollen lymph node under my ear.  It is mobile and rubbery... which I am getting different responses about that.  No night sweats and no weight loss, fatigue, etc.  I almost had myself convinced that I have lymphoma.  However, I am trying to stay optimistic.  I have an appt with my GP on Wed, dental appt Thurs, and ENT appt on Friday.  I have minor jaw pain (no gum swelling but minor pain where back left wisdom tooth is supposed to be), ear pain, throat pain on that side only, and headaches on one side of my head that come and go.  Should I be concerned?  I did have one wisdom tooth come in before but I had enough room, so it didn't cause much pain. 

Please share your wisdom tooth stories with me.  I would appreciate it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline celiacruz12

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Wisdom teeth or lymphoma symptoms???
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 08:19:27 PM »
Wisdom tooth pain can come on a long time after getting them cuz I had mine for years until my jaw began to hurt and my face will feel painful all the way up to my eye and ear, I had them remove and just like that the pain vanished, you should see a dentist cuz its possible the wisdom tooth is causing your problem.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ajd210

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 11:10:38 PM »
a rubbery mobile lymph node is a good sign that is just caused by an infection and not something more serious. Is it also tender to touch?
Bookmark and Share

Offline jessicap0326

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:40:42 AM »
Not really tender but I think I've been poking it at it for so long it is sore now. Is that a good sign?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: