Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: avoiding family convo/***** because their health issues trigger my HA  (Read 124 times)

Offline yahoo2000

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
I've always been obsessed with genetics, family diseases and cancer that runs in families. I spent years looking up possible risk from my mother sides who has lots of medical issues, my father side is completely normal and die of old age in their late 80's or early 90's. Mother side (grandfather died of liver cirrhosis, mom died of lung cancer, aunt has anemia and early stages of cirrhosis, uncle has late onset vitiligo, cousin has type 1 diabetes, etc...) and I hear most of this from ***** since I do not keep contact with family. I would like to mention that it's mainly environmental issues that caused them an early death, that's why i stay away from alcohol and tobacco.

Anyone else avoid family conversations, social media with family or just cut ties to avoid hearing anything health related. I know it sounds like the dumbest thing in the world but it does trigger my HA.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: