Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Disorientation and Confusion  (Read 121 times)

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Disorientation and Confusion
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:54:18 AM »
Hey guys.

I've had dp before but it almost feels different every time. I woke up for school this morning and while getting ready I suddenly felt sort of disoriented. I couldn't think, remember the day, who I was etc. life had never felt more like a dream. I felt like I would wake up at any minute. I still feel this way now. It's scary, and I don't know if it's anxiety or something serious... I'm trying hard to stay calm. Please help...
Bookmark and Share

Offline shellofabody

• Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Disorientation and Confusion
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »
Still feeling really out of it :/ I can't even focus, and the more I think the more distant life feels. I honestly feel like something's really wrong, like I'm dying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline shaggy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Disorientation and Confusion
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 03:06:55 PM »
I'm the same. I'll get it sometimes when I wake up and when I have panic attacks. Like yesterday, I went to a BBQ and I was soo anxious about it that I had a panic attack. If you asked me what day it was I wouldn't of been able to answer lol. Everything looked weird, I was questioning what I was even doing there. I was retracing all my steps in my mind because I thought I had forgotten where I came from and why I was there. Finally, I just accepted it and rode out the symptoms. I started feeling better after an hour or two. My memory was never really gone I just thought it was. I think its just derealization and difficulty concentrating. Maybe someone here has a better explanation. Just letting you know that I go through the same thing .
Bookmark and Share