Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 25 times)

Offline Ciquin

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello all
« on: June 15, 2014, 09:18:17 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and for now I just want to introduce myself.
I am a 64 years old woman, I've been suffering from anxiety for many years and like everybody else in my situation, looking for any kind of help, support or friendly advice, thank you and good night.
Bookmark and Share

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 20
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:08:45 PM »
Hi Ciquin...  Welcome to Anxiety Zone!  My name is Chuck, and I am one of the Global Moderators here on the site.

You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

By the way Ciquin, I am 61, so I would say that we are in the same age group.  I suffer from anxiety too, specifically panic disorder with panic attacks.

Again, welcome to Anxiety Zone, Ciquin.  The very best to you!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello all
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 12:46:04 AM »
Hi Ciquin  :action-smiley-065:

You have come to the right place, we have great people that gone through many years of what you are experiencing - and we have a lot of empathy for your situation.

This site has many helpful resources on you can educate yourself on, and of course many people here. :action-smiley-065:

I am a grandfather in my mid 50's and have finally been able to manage my  Anxiety, Panic disorder, OCD and  depression with a lot of work and help from others.

Good Luck, and Make sure to Ask a lot of questions !!

:action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Tags:

anything