Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: TERRIFIED SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG  (Read 911 times)

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: TERRIFIED SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2014, 12:52:25 PM »
Crap I confused Ic with lc...almost got really sad

Also do any of you guys think anxiety causes actual physical problems. I see alot of ppl here with IC and pelvic floor issues. I myself got an actual uti the day I had a panick attack 2nights in a row that went to my prostate. Also antibiotics have given me slimy stools.How do I get good bowels again?
Bookmark and Share

Offline LAD123456

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 09:31:20 AM »
Update-----

Well, after having a few good days, HA wise, I have fallen off my "pull myself up by my boot straps" wagon.  My problem remains the same--soft bowls.  I am taking Ultimate Flora and 2 tsp of Beneful every day.  But my stools are still soft--maybe a little improvement, but nothing close to normal.  The longer this goes on, the more I think I have CC.

now if I look at this rationally, I have more going for me, than not.  I have a clear abdominal MRI, a clear CT scan with contrast of the pelvic/abdomen---Both reports indicate that my intestines have no obstruction or inflamation.  I probably have IBS, since I have IC and both go hand in hand----I was on antibiotics from March until April, some of which were the big guns and my GI system needs to recover.  I know all of this, but my HA is out of control.  I do have an appointment with psychologist next week. 

I also know why my HA is out of control....all of my symptoms started after I sold my mom's house.  The house I grew up in.  The past 2 years I was busy with cleaning it out and fixing it up.  Now that the house is sold, I feel lost. Working my butt off getting the house sold, in some small way, felt like I still had a connection with her.  Now that it is all gone, I feel lost. I mourn not only my mom, but the house I grew up in.  I am now consentrating too much on myself, which I never had the time to do for the past 10 years.  My mother was disabled with RA, and being that I was an only child, I was her only care giver.  My mom refused to move in with my family, so I ran three times a day, every day, 365 days a year. Keep in mind, I have a full time job, and a family of my own. That in a nutshell is how my HA has gotten to this point.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Bookmark and Share

Offline VeryScary

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 12:40:23 PM »
Well not to be gross, but do you have dairy issues? Because I do - and lactose can DEFINITELY create that type of drama for me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline LAD123456

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: TERRIFIED SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG (UPDATE)
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 01:08:02 PM »
No, in fact i really do not eat/drink that much dairy.

I am just hoping that this is all caused by the massive amount of antibiotics i was on from March to May---I think I counted 7 different types I was on.  I am also hoping that it is my stress level causing this,  because my stress/HA is as high as it has ever been.

I  go on vacation in 3 weeks, I should be excited but I am not.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Journey2Calm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2014, 04:25:52 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.  I also was recently in the ER & found to have low potassium.  My BP wasn't bad, but I was having palps every few minutes- scary.  Anyway, I think that seeing a therapist will be very helpful, particularly one that specializes in anxiety disorders.  I saw many therapists before my current therapist who had no idea what to do with me.  I had a friend who had IC and did lots of nutritional therapy- might be worth looking into.  That makes complete sense about having more time for yourself now and the anxiety surfacing after selling your mother's house.  I wish you the best.  Let me know how the appt goes with the therapist!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: