Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Relapse or heart?!  (Read 75 times)

Offline mistyschanfish

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Relapse or heart?!
« on: June 15, 2014, 12:34:24 AM »
I've been anxiety free for a little while now but today I woke up with sharp chest pain. Totally threw all progress out the window! I've started back having the dizzy off balance feeling again also which make me think my blood pressure. pain makes me think heart attack! some how I can relate all symptoms to heart issues. I've been on zoloft for a year now and it was working great. I've also been on prilosec/nexium for 2years now and I've learned those are causing me to have low magnesium and low potassium levels! Which also make me think it gonna cause a heart attack.  Yet at the same time I'm affraid I'm going to get to much from the supplements an then that's going to cause a heart attack! Since the pain this morning I'm convinced it's a real heart problem now! My last ekg was last month on mothers day so surely it would have shown something right? I'm just freaken out again and I don't know why! Any advice would be great!
Bookmark and Share

Offline StopTheFear

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Relapse or heart?!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 01:00:03 AM »
Most of my anxiety was centered around my heart as well with fear of having a heart problem, of course every time I went to the doctors or ER everything was fine.
Physical symptoms aren't easy to overlook but a lot of times there are other causes. Sometimes my chest/rib area got sore from laying weird or sitting in a position for awhile and I sit up or stretch and get pain. I think its my heart but it isn't. 

I never took any meds for my anxiety so I can't help you there but is there anything else going on that's stressing you out? I know its a really common question but honestly its what it comes down to. What is bothering you the most? Are you worried about something?
Reflect on your life for a minute and sort it out. PM me if you want
Bookmark and Share

Tags: