Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Is this normal?  (Read 281 times)

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is this normal?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 12:16:34 AM »
Thanks for your replies. I just have nobody else to talk to about this that understands how I feel. Part of me knows its anxiety,but part of me thinks its something rly serious. I am actually going to start going to therapy to get a grip on this. My regular Dr is a very smart guy but he doesnt specialize in this kind of thing. I need to get my life back on track. This happened to me a few years ago,so deep down I know its anxiety/depression. Its just very scary feeling this way again. I really do appreciate everyones support.

Hang in there, It's not an easy journey, I really like what "2Sungo" posted about " Klonopin"  as helping ease the anxiety and tension. I know I do much better when I had a benzodiazepine in first four weeks of starting a new Antidepressant.   :yes:

Are you being seen by a regular Doctor or are you seeing a  PSYCHIATRIST ?  - Once I got over my phobia of seeing a Psychiatrist, It made taking these medications so much easier, most will prescribe an Antidepressant along with Benzodiazepine (like Klonopin, etc) to help you get started and ease the anxiety.

Just a thought  :action-smiley-065: - I found most of my general family doctors did not offer the extra help, (very reluctant to prescribe even a small amount of Benzodiazepines , and the extra attention I needed, in reducing or increasing my medications.

Keep moving forward and don't allow yourself to get discouraged, we are all cheering for you!  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Online Nala1991

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is this normal?
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 08:01:55 AM »
I am going to start seeing a therapist. My reg dr does give me klonopin. I just think a therapist would be able to help me more. I hate some nights feeling okay and optimistic and then as soon as I wake up my hearts going, i am shaking and feel out of it and dont even want to get out of bed.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: