Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Shaking while yawning  (Read 240 times)

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Shaking while yawning
« on: June 14, 2014, 06:54:11 AM »
Noticed that when I yawn sometimes I shake it my hand moves weirdly. Adding on to my suspicions of mnd. My great, great grandpa had Parkinson's in his 80's and this scares me...

Symptoms:
Excessive yawning
Twitching nonstop calfs and other areas go occasionally
Self induced easy cramping of toes and calfs
Upper back ache
Occasional internal tremor (like something is shaking the ground)

Can't shake this als or mnd fear. Been over five months!
Bookmark and Share

Offline YummySoup

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shaking while yawning
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 07:03:47 AM »
Hey Nk904. Sad to hear that you are experiencing this kind of fear. Well, first of all, your GREAT GREAT GRANDPA got it, and you should ask yourself, how long did this happen ago? Also, just because you have excessive yawning (I do that to),twitching (It's normal. It's just that you notice it too much) and aches + internal tremors (happens when you sleep too), doesn't mean you have parkinsons. Plus, almost all the cases occur during a senior age. So try to shake it off! You're gonna be fine!  :P
xoxo
Bookmark and Share
There can be *Dun dun dun* ONLY ONE

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 07:19:52 AM »
He was over 80, too.
Bookmark and Share

Offline firewife

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »
I hope this helps, I've always had weak muscles that cramp and jerk. Muscle cramping and muscle movements of their own are usually cause by 1 or 2 things sometimes both. Dehydration or low potassium,  every night before you lay in bed stand on your tip toes and slowly rock back on heels do that 10 to 15 times. Muscles cramp when relaxed due to them trying to find hydration. I've always found that excessive yawning means my sinuses are trying to clean themselves out. The twitching in your calves can either be dehydration or an anxiety tick. Try to drink 4 to 6 oz water and see if it helps, if not then you need to lay down and practice deep breathing meditation to calm your nerves. Upper back ache could be and is most likely due to stress over worrying.  Sometimes I'll sit in my recliner and I'll be stressed and my upper back starts to ache so back I feel like I've twisted myself like a pretzel.  I get the internal tremors and I'll repeatedly ask my husband if my shaking is bad and he looks at me like I'm silly. That most of the time is stress or anxiety for me. Again deep breathing helps, but I will sometimes take half my xanax if I cant stop worrying about the internal shakes. Oh and i shake when I yawn too, it's like my body wants to stretch and that yawn triggers it. I hope this helped alleviate some of your fears.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nevrgiveup

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 05:55:26 PM »
i know this is old but i have this problem to sometimes when i yawn i my body shakes my hand specifically really shake and i am worried it's parkinson's anyone have any advice
Bookmark and Share

Tags: