Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: stomach problems again--getting worried  (Read 129 times)

Offline Jenin

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
stomach problems again--getting worried
« on: June 13, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »
for the past several days I've been having some stomach problems that are not going away and are making me rather worried.  I'm trying to tell myself that this happened a few months ago and resolved itself so it's probably not cancer or something, but that is always the sneaky little thought that comes in as soon as I try to think about something else. 

Can anyone shed light on this?  I have very little appetite, feel bloated and full after eating not much; some digestive problems, and stomach discomfort.  I am a bit concerned because I know the bloating/feeling full can be signs of cancer, esp ovarian and stomach. I feel better in the morning and worse after eating.  This has been going on since Monday or Tuesday.  Should I be worried?  should I go to the doctor?
Bookmark and Share
Jenin

Offline jvrbax

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: stomach problems again--getting worried
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 11:09:12 AM »
Hi, I've had stomach issues since forever. :(

I have bloating and burping on and off. Funny though that as a child, I would recite the alphabet while burping.

I guess it's partly because of stress and the fact that I eat too much and too fast.

Doctors said it is likely acid. I've been on omeprazole before and they have worked although not immediately.

Sorry if I don't help much. I just wanna let you know you are not alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline judi957

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: stomach problems again--getting worried
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 01:37:15 PM »
I've had stomach problems for over 20 years.  And all of yours sound like nothing major.  Bloating can come from eating too fast, or drinking liquid with a meal.  Anxiety will definitely cause bloating.  My stomach, when acting up, will always feel better in the morning. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: