Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Nosebleeds again...please help!  (Read 88 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nosebleeds again...please help!
« on: June 13, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »
I haven't been on this forum for awhile because my HA has been much better.  Unfortunately, I am now concerned with a new problem that has been plaguing me on and off for some time.  I use to have nosebleeds ALL the time as a child.  I would get them so often, that if I didn't have one once a week it was unusual.  Eventually, they subsided and I hadn't had one hardly from 13-19.  Well, now they have resurfaced and I have about 2-3 a month.  About 5 minutes ago I had another horrible nosebleed.  The nosebleed itself didn't last long (probably about 2 minutes at most), but there was a lot of blood coming from my nose.

Also, I have been coughing up blood (what looks to be the blood clots)...I hope you know what I mean.  I am just really scared because I am thinking this is caused by a brain tumor, or leukemia, or some form of cancer.  I honestly thought I was doing better, but I am a wreck now because of it.  I should mention that the nosebleed didn't just start on its own, I was itching the inside of my nose.  But, I noticed that the nosebleed itself looks like it is coming deep within the back of my nose, not near the actual nostril itself.  Please help me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline elithath

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nosebleeds again...please help!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »
I've also been suffering with nosebleeds the past few months. I think it's because of allergies for me -- taking medicine that dries up nostrils, plus changing weather, plus congestion which causes irritation, and so on. Drinking more water, using nasal sprays, and using a bit of vaseline to seal in moisture helped me.

HOWEVER. If the nosebleed is far up in your nose, you may need to go to a doctor so that she or he can properly seal it up. Further back ones are more 'serious' in that the skin doesn't heal as well or as fast, so it may be the same injury constantly opening up. A doctor can fix that and stop the upsetting nosebleeds.
Bookmark and Share

Offline lesleea

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nosebleeds again...please help!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 11:03:58 AM »
I suffered from nose bleeds for a long time. It all started when my fiance did not clean up the paint remover rags when he was done painting the office, the smell was unbearable ! it irritated my nose so much i had nose bleeds for about 6 months after.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: