Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Not a good day  (Read 96 times)

Offline Artman9865

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Not a good day
« on: June 13, 2014, 01:39:31 AM »
I have not had a good day I feel so stressed out constantly and all I do Iis worry about everything imaginable  my mind races at night so that I cant fall to sleep and then when I do far asleep I have continuous nightmares one after another and I wake up Iin the morning feeling as if I'm in a dream world  and very panicky feeling everything stresses me out  I just feel lost and hopeless Im tired of worrying I'm tired of being haunted by my dreams I ddon't think I have ever felt this stressed out before aand its all from wworrying so much I just want to be normal and nnot think about everything and make myself worry I know it is not healthy but I can't control it I just feel doomed to be like this forever like I'm in my own personal hell. Does anyone else hhave these problems  it would be nice to talk to someone who knows how i feel. I just feel like I'm gonna lloose it one minute Im angry the next ijust wwanna cry I'm  already on meds I'm doing therapy I don't know whatelse to do.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not a good day
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 05:55:35 AM »
The first thing you need to do is take a nice deep breath. Hold it. One, two, three. Let it out again. Just slow yourself right down. In all your words I didn't see the word ' therapist ' written up at all. You need a person to teach you how to slow your mind and body right down. I am not saying it will be easy. It takes time to learn. You tube might be a good site to start with. Loads of videos about learning how to relax. How to turn off your mind. Your dreams are simply an extension of your day. You are dreaming of your fears. That is natural with anxiety. But you seriously need someone to sit with you and teach you how to slow things down and relax. It can be done. I am doing it right now as I write this. Distracting the mind. Once the mind is distracted we are no longer focused on ourselves. Thinking inwardly. So we begin to calm right the way down. In time you will learn to turn off that anxiety switch. All sounds too good to be true. But with the right kind of help this is something you can learn.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Artman9865

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not a good day
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 02:00:53 AM »
I am in therapy I started about 2 months ago i go to my therapist once a week. I have actually triedgoing to a therapist before also but Iit didn'tsseem to be helping so i left and now iwent back to a ddifferent one this time to try again because I'm at my wits end with all of this Ii feel like I'm crazy with all this worrying and my anxiety and panic i don'teven like telling ppeople about the stuff because Iitthink they will look at me like in crazy let's just hope therapy worksthis ttime because I'm at sa loss i don't kknow what to do with myself anymore
Bookmark and Share

Tags: